A/B Test Statistical Significance, Re-Invented
Our Hybrid Statistics Engine combines Bayesian and Frequentist methods, calculating statistical significance with more speed and accuracy
A/B Test Statistics, without the Hassle
Anyone running an A/B test wants to know two things: 1) when will my A/B test be complete? 2) can I trust my results
There are two types of A/B testing statistics: Frequentist and Bayesian, but our Data Scientists found that both methods have their flaws, so they invented a Hybrid Approach that combines the best of both.
We then translated the output into metrics that anyone can understand:
- Smart CR% – a ponderated conversion rate, that gives more weight to recent conversions
- Confidence level – how many times (out of 100) the same test would produce the same results
- Duration estimate – how many days until the test is statistically significant
Test Ideas, Trust Numbers
Using the Hybrid Approach to A/B testing statistics, Convertize tells you when your data has captured a real increase in conversion rate.
The Statistical Significance Calculator incorporates more parameters than most A/B testing tools, preventing false positives and giving you the most accurate results:
- Avoid false positives
- Never waste traffic
- See how long a test will run
For more information about A/B testing statistics, explore our step-by-step guide.
How Convertize Makes A/B Testing Statistics Easy
Convertize incorporates Frequentist and Bayesian statistics, providing fast results that you can trust.
- Smart CR% responds to changes in customer behaviour
- The Hybrid Statistics gives faster and more accurate results
- Automatic statistics make it easy to follow your Smart CR%, Uplift and statistical significance
- Our CRO Experts are available by Live Chat to help you interpret your data