Put your A/B tests on Autopilot
You can now test your website without risking conversions. Convertize manages your traffic with an advanced ‘Multi-Armed Bandit‘ algorithm, called Autopilot. The algorithm monitors your pages to see which is converting best and sends more of your traffic to that page.
- Maximise conversions whilst running A/B tests
- Respond instantly to behaviour trends
- Never miss a conversion
Traditional “Multi-Armed Bandits” direct traffic to the page with the highest conversion rate. But what if something changes? Responding much faster than other tools, Convertize always sends your traffic in the right direction.
Create, Launch, Relax
Because Autopilot maximises your conversions and collects data as efficiently as possible, there is no need to manage your test. Whilst your team is busy producing content and managing campaigns, our A/B testing algorithm ensures your tests get results quickly and safely.
- Use historical data to optimize conversions
- Respond to patterns in visitor behaviour
- Create tests with peace of mind
Most A/B testing tools struggle to balance experimentation and optimization. Convertize solves the ‘Explore vs Exploit’ dilemma with a responsive A/B testing algorithm.
Why the Autopilot is better than Multi-Armed Bandit algorithm
Most A/B testing solutions divide your traffic 50/50 between page A and B. But testing can take weeks and you need to make every visitor count. Multi-Armed Bandit solutions allocate traffic between page A and B based on historical Conversion Rate data. Autopilot offers a more dynamic approach:
- Phase 1 – Page A performs best – Autopilot gradually increases traffic to A
- Phase 2 – Page B begins to convert more frequently – Traffic is quickly reallocated
- Phase 3 – Page B continues to outperform A – Autopilot maintains traffic allocation
- Phase 4 – Page B is still performing better than A – Your test finishes. Page B wins and has received the majority of your traffic
Without having to do anything, Autopilot optimizes your traffic and conversions.