Why Marketers Choose Convertize over AB Tasty
Did you search Google for “ab tasty alternative”, “ab tasty competitors”, or “ab tasty price”?
#1 AB Tasty alternative, without the high costs
AB Tasty typically charge over $1,000 for their entry package. Expect to pay at least $15’000/year with any AB Tasty plan.
At Convertize, we don’t have an exclusive Entreprise price strategy like AB Tasty: with numerous Salespeople, expensive office spaces and marketing expenses that we need to re-bill to our clients.
- We don’t charge setup fees
- There’s no mandatory training
- There are no hidden costs
2. UI-friendly alternative to AB Tasty
- Change text, colours, product images, call-to-action buttons, banners and more…
- Any team member can create A/B tests
Our customers say that Convertize is more intuitive than AB Tasty.
3. Hassle-free alternative to AB Tasty
Convertize offers unique features that make A/B testing easier:
- The Autopilot distributes traffic automatically and sends visitors to the best-performing variation
- Hybrid statistics combine Bayesian and Frequentist calculations to identify significant results as quickly as possible and predict how many days an experiment will need
- The A/B Testing checklist identifies and prevents any targeting or tracking errors. This means you can launch tests with complete peace of mind
- Our Conversion Rate Experts are available at any time on live chat
4. Flicker-free alternative to AB Tasty
This image is a benchmark made by VWO and visible on their homepage. This is how we compare.
AB Tasty seem to struggle with loading speed and Convertize is 120x faster than AB Tasty.
Convertize vs AB Tasty pricing & features
See how AB Tasty pricing and features compare with Convertize
|Pricing||from $49/month||from $1,000/month
|No. of Domains||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Split URL Testing|
|Dynamic Traffic Allocation||Autopilot||Standard Multi-armed Bandit|
|Web Analytics Integrations|
|Online support by Chat|
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my free 14-day trial contain?
Your free trial will contain all of the features listed in our ‘Solo’ plan, including:
- Hybrid statistical engine
- 20,000 visitors tested
What happens when my 14-day free trial expires?
Once your 14-day free trial has ended, your account will simply become inactive. You can choose a paid plan and pick up where you left off (your experiments and data will be waiting for you) or wait and make a decision later. There’s no pressure to join, and no automatic subscription.
How are my unique monthly visitors counted?
Your unique monthly visitor count is the number of individuals participating in your active experiments or variations. Unique visitors are only counted once, regardless of how many times they visit your website.
Do you charge monthly or annually?
All plans are available on a monthly or annual basis. It’s your choice!
Do you offer MVT (Multi-Variate testing)?
We don’t offer Multivariate testing since it is only appropriate for those with exceptionally high traffic (more than 10 million visitors per month).